- Walter Lori
- Michela Casazza
- Stefano Barzan
- Gianluca Mezzina
- Domenico Vergato
- Stefano Barzan
- Andrea Massimo Grassi
- Fabio Sartorelli
- Diego Maggi
- Alessandro Cornelli
- Massimo Guerci
- Andrea Ferrario
- Sergio Tasca
- Massimo Faggioni
- Giacomo Maraboli
- Hubert Westkemper
- Antonino Valenti
- Marco Pasotti
- Domenico Albanese
Ten months, from 14 November 2019 until 31 October 2020.
Mandatory, from Monday to Friday, with three days reserved for theory and two half days reserved for practical exercises.
For didactic needs, some practical exercises can occasionally take place in the evening and on the festive days.
Any absences must be justified and may not in any case exceed 25% of the scheduled hours, under penalty of exclusion of the student from the course unless a motivated waiver by the Academic Board and the Academy Direction.
Prerequisites for admission
Be over 18 and have completed compulsory schooling.
- Practical musical skills (study of an instrument) and / or theoretical (musical reading, harmony);
- Basic experiences in the field (in the studio or live events) and / or basic technical knowledge (technical / scientific preparation);
- General musical culture;
- Knowledge of the English language.
Accademia Teatro alla Scala | “Barzan” Studio | Teatro alla Scala – Milan.
The course is open to 24 participants.
To access the course it is necessary to pass a selection test * divided into two phases:
- A computer test, with multiple choice questions of musical perception related to listening to sounds and fragments of songs;
- An individual interview, which can be accessed only after passing the first test, preceded by a questionnaire with closed questions, aimed at verifying transversal competences, motivations and expectations of the candidate.
There is a registration fee of € 85, to be paid by credit card, and a fee for participation in the course to be paid in three installments only through SDD. The fee for participation in the course is indicated in the announcement.
Scholarships and loans
One or more scholarships are available for partial or total coverage of the participation fee, for students deemed suitable for the selection who request them. Requests can only be submitted by students whose ISEE is equal to or less than 17,000.00 euros.
It is also possible to access a loan at preferential terms called an "honor loan" to pay the fee and pay by a bank.
The procedures for requesting the scholarship and the honor loan will be specified in a special call.
16 September 2019.