- Marco Filibeck
- Andrea Giretti
- Mattia Carli
- Valerio Tiberi
- Daniele Savi
- Elisabetta Campanelli
- Angelo Linzalata
- Fulvio Cia
- Emanuele Agliati
- Alessio De Simone
- Massimo Guerci
- Mattia Diomedi
- Paolo Calafiore
- Ruggero Bellini
- Andrea Massimo Grassi
- Sergio Tasca
- Marco Pasotti
- Domenico Albanese
- Filippo Toppi
Eight months, from 18 November 2019 until July 2020
Mandatory, from Monday to Friday, for a total of six hours a day.
For educational needs, some practical exercises may occasionally take place during the evening and on holidays.
Any absences must be justified and can not however, exceed 25% of the scheduled hours, under penalty of exclusion from the course, unless motivated derogation by the Academic Board and the Directorate of the Academy.
Prerequisites for admission
- Legal age;
- Secondary school diploma,
- Basic knowledge of Autocad 2D;
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering and lighting technology;
- Basic knowledge of the application of light in the entertainment sector.
- Degree in set design,
- Previous experiences in the realization of lights and / or in the lighting / electronic sector of the show.
Accademia Teatro alla Scala | Teatro alla Scala | “Ansaldo” factory of the Theatro alla Scala | “Abanella” rehearsals hall of the Teatro alla Scala.
The course is open to 10 participants.
To access the course it is necessary to pass a selection test *
which consists of:
- a written test, with questions to check the basic knowledge of
lighting, stagecraft and electrical engineering;
- an individual interview, preceded by a questionnaire with questions a
closed answer, aimed at verifying transversal skills, motivations
and expectations of the candidate.
Registration Fee of €85, to be paid with a bank transfer or with credit card, and attendance fee to be paid only with a Bank SDD (SEPA Direct Debit) in three installments.You can find the fee of the course by downloding the brochure.
Scholarships and loan
You can access a loan at preferential terms called
"Loan of honor" for the payment of the fee and paid by
a Banking Institute.
The procedures for requesting the loan of honor will be specified in a
18 October 2019