Curricular Units and Teaching Staff
- Theatre lighting design (Marco Filibeck, Fabio Rossi,
- Lighting design for musicals (Valerio Tiberi)
- Television lighting design (Daniele Savi)
- Architectural lighting design (Elisabetta Campanelli)
- Storia della luce in teatro (Angelo Linzalata)
- Digitalization and technical
documentation (Emanuele Agliati)
- 3D design
(Alessio De Simone)
- Electrical engineering (Massimo Guerci)
-Lighting board technology (Consolle technician and
- Projection techniques (Mattia Diomedi)
- DMX protocol and lighting board
- Light Art (Paolo Calafiore)
- Stage engineering
- Musical education
(Andrea Massimo Grassi)
- Workplace safety
- Career orientation
- Contract law
- Introduction to modes of theatrical
expression (Filippo Toppi)
This list may be subject to change.
Eight months, from November 16, 2021 to July 2022.
- Between the ages of 18 and 35 on Novem-ber 16, 2021;
- High school diploma;
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD 2D;
- Basic knowledge of electrical enginee-ring and light design;
-Basic knowledge of lighting design for the performing arts.
Applicants must pass a two-stage selection process
to be admitted to the course:
- a written test to assess basic knowledge of lighting
design, set design, and electrical engineering;
- questionnaire and personal interview.
the questionnaire (closed-ended questions),
applicants will be interviewed to assess the extent
of their competencies.
Low-interest student bank loans are available to cover all
or part of course fees for eligible students who request
Instructions for applying for scholarships or student loans
will be provided in a specific announcement.