- Roberto Mestroni
- Beatrice Cammarata
- Luca Morando
- Andrea Massimo Grassi
- Elisabetta Casale
- Rita Cannata
- Marta Aiello
- Gianfranco Daniele
- Sergio Tasca
- Laura Ferrari
- Cristina Davite
Ten months, from 18 November 2019 until 31 October 2020.
Mandatory, 4 days a week, between Monday and Friday, from 9 to
18. For didactic needs, some practical exercises and shows assistance can occasionally take place in the evening and on the festive days. Any absence must be justified and can not in any case exceed 25% of the scheduled hours, under penalty of exclusion from the course, unless motivated derogation by the Academic Board.
Prerequisites for admission
- Age between 18 and 29 years to 31 January 2020;
- Compulsory compulsory education.
- Provenance from training schools of an artistic nature and / or
theatrical and cinematic;
- Specific interest shown towards the world of
show and special make-up;
- Work experience in the entertainment sector, flexibility and willingness to reconcile one's commitments with respect to the attendance of the course.
Accademia Teatro alla Scala – Milan.
The course is open to 16 participants.
To access the course it is necessary to pass a selection test *
which consists of:
- Two written tests, one of them motivational and the other aimed at evaluating the basic knowledge on special effects;
- An individual interview, aimed at verifying the motivations, the
attitudes and expectations of the candidate.
registration fee of €85, to be paid with a bank transfer or with credit card, and attendance fee to be paid only with a Bank SDD (SEPA Direct Debit) in installments. You can find the fee of the course by downloading the brochure.
Scholarships and loans
One or more partia or totall coverage scholarships are available
participation fee, for students deemed suitable
to the selection who will apply. Requests can
be presented only by students whose ISEE is equal to or less than
You can also access a loan at favorable conditions
called "loan of honor" for the payment of the tuition ed
provided by a bank.
How to apply for a scholarship and an honor loan
will be specified in a special call.
13 September 2019