Curricular units and teaching staff
- Special effects techniques (Roberto Mestroni and industry
- Make-up techniques (Industry professionals)
- History of costumes (Luca Morando)
- Introduction to musical theatre (Andrea Massimo Grassi)
- History of special effects (Industry professionals)
- Cosmetology (Elisabetta Casale)
- Interpersonal relations (Rita Cannata)
- Self-entrepreneurship (Rita Cannata)
- Team building
- Career orientation
- Contract law
- Workplace safety
- Introduction to portfolio photography
- Guided practical exercises
- Technical English
- Self-guided practical exercises
This list may be subject to change.
Eleven months, from November 22, 2021
to October 21, 2022.
- between 18 and 29
years old as of February
- Secondary-school diploma
Applicants must pass a three-step selection process
to be admitted to the course:
- two written tests, one motivational, the other assessing
basic knowledge of special makeup effects;
- a practical test of ability to work with special make-up,
using latex prostheses provided by the Academy;
- personal interview focusing on the applicant’s motivations,
aptitudes, and expectations.
Scholarships and loan
Scholarships are available to cover all or part of course
fees for eligible students who request one.
Students whose ISEE (Equivalent Financial Status Indicator)
is 20,000 euros or less are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
Low-interest student loans are also available.
Instructions for applying for scholarships or student loans
will be provided in a specific announcement.