- Acoustics, psychoacoustics, and
physiology of hearing (Walter Lori, Michela Casazza)
- Digital audio (Stefano Barzan, Andrea Machini)
- Wiring and maintenance
- Contract law (Gianfranco Daniele)
- Audio devices (Stefano Barzan)
- Musical education and appreciation (Andrea Massimo Grassi, Fabio
Sartorelli, Diego Maggi, Alessandro
- Electronics, electrical engineering,
electro-acoustics (Walter Lori, Massimo Guerci)
- Microphones and their use (Stefano Barzan)
- Mixer and signal flow (Stefano Barzan, Andrea Ferrario)
- Practical exercises (Andrea Ferrario, Cinzia Guareschi)
- Workplace safety
- Audio software (Stefano Barzan, Massimo Faggioni, Andrea Ferrario)
- Sound spatialization and Audio 5.1 (Hubert Westkemper, Massimo Cherubin)
- Mix and mastering techniques (Stefano Barzan)
- Executive techniques
(Stefano Barzan, Antonino Valenti)
- Career orientation (Marco Pasotti)
- Virtual Soundcheck with Dante Virtual
Soundcard (Massimo Faggioni)
This list may be subject to change.
- Stefano Barzan, musician and music producer
- Gianfranco Daniele, business consultant
- Massimo Faggioni, studio & live sound engineer
- Andrea Ferrario, producer and sound designer, founder of the Bebop Studio Milano
- Andrea Massimo Grassi, musician and teacher of bibliographic subjects
- Massimo Guerci, lighting designer and production manager
- Walter Lori, production technician, mix and mastering technician, music producer, audio system engineer and designer
- Marco Pasotti, coordinator at Accademia Teatro alla Scala
- Fabio Sartorellli, musicologist
- Sergio Tasca, safety trainer
- Antonio Valenti, audio-MIDI specialist and sound designer
- Domenico Vergato, tecnical project manager - Audio Dept
- Hubert Westkemper, sound designer
This list may be subject to change.
Length and attendance
The course will last from November 16, 2023 to October 31, 2024.
The attendance is mandatory, from Monday to Friday. Each week, 2 full days will be reserved to theory and 2 half days for practical exercises.
Some theoretical lessons could be proposed online.
- 18-35 years old as
of the date of the
- compulsory schooling
Scholarships and loan
Scholarships, tuition exemptions, student loans, and other forms of financial aid bring training of the highest artistic quality complemented by direct practical experience in the chosen field within the reach of all.
Scholarships. One or more scholarships covering all or a part of tuition are available to students who pass the selection process and request one. Students whose ISEE (Equivalent Financial Status Indicator) is 20,000 euros or less are eligible to apply for a scholarship. Application instructions will be provided at the end of the selections in a specific announcement.
Merit loans and student loans. Thanks to the collaboration of certain banks, Academy students in good standing may also benefit from other forms of financial aid to cover tuition or lodging costs.
For further information, please contact the teaching office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must pass a two-stage selection process
to be admitted to the course:
- a written test;
The selection process will take place in two sessions: March 14-17, 2023 and October 9-13, 2023. Both sessions will be held at the Academy facilities at Via Santa Marta 18, Milan.
Those who enroll in and pass the first session will be eligible for a tuition discount. Those who do not pass the first session will have the option of enrolling in the second session but will lose the right to a tuition discount.
Download here the selection program.
Workshop and fast track
The Academy will offer an introductory workshop online from July 3 to 14, 2023. Those who score 29/30 (twentynine thirtieths) or higher will be admitted to the course without having to pass the selection process.
For additional information and the enrollment procedure, visit the website page.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AND ITALIANS RESIDING ABROAD
Academic qualifications issued by a non-Italian institute must be submitted together with a certificate of legal recognition in Italy per Italian law.
- if the academic qualifications were earned in a European Union Member State, the certificate must be accompanied by a sworn translation (traduzione asseverata);
- if the academic qualifications were earned in a country outside of the European Union, the certificate must be accompanied by a certificate of equivalence of qualification issued by the Italian embassy in that country (dichiarazione di valore in loco).
In both cases, you must include an Italian translation of your CV.
Furthermore, per Italian law and the regulations of the Italian Public Security Agency, applicants residing outside of the European Union who have passed the selection process must submit, on or before the day that lessons begin, a temporary residence permit for purposes of study (permesso di soggiorno per motivo di studio) or an official receipt of application for the same.