Curricular units and teaching staff
- Corrective and beauty makeup
- Theatre makeup techniques
(Mara Casasola, Roberto Maria
- Beards and hairpieces
- Hairdressing and historical
hairdressing techniques (Michele Tiano and professional
- Special effects (Roberto Mestroni)
- History of theatre costumes
- Music appreciation (Fabio Sartorelli)
- Introduction to musical theatre
(Andrea Massimo Grassi, Umberto
- Lighting design
- Interpersonal relations
- Career orientation
- Contract law
- Workplace safety
- Guided practical exercises
(Cristina Davite, Federica Domestici)
- Basic portfolio photography
- Psychology of art
- Anatomy for art
- English as a second language
- Free practical exercises
This list may besubject to change.
Nine months, from November 9, 2021 to July 2022.
-between 18 and 29
years old as of February
diploma or three-year
Applicants must pass a three-phase selection process
to be admitted to the course:
- two written tests, one motivational, the other assessing
basic knowledge of theatre makeup and hairstyling;
- two practical exercises, one involving applying makeup
to a model and one involving hairstyling using a
- personal interview, focusing on the applicant’s motivations,
aptitudes, and expectations.
Scholarship and loan
Scholarships are available to cover all or part of course
fees for eligible students who request one.
Students whose ISEE (Equivalent Financial Status Indicator)
is 20,000 euros or less are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
Low-interest student loans are also available.
Instructions for applying for scholarships or student loans
will be provided in a specific announcement.