- Mara Casasola
- Tiziana Libardo
- Maria Luisa Grazioso
- Roberto Maria Paglialunga
- Federica Domestici
- Michele Tiano
- Paolo Leva
- Roberto Mestroni
- Luca Morando
- Fabio Sartorelli
- Andrea Massimo Grassi
- Elisabetta Casale
- Emanuele Agliati
- Rita Cannata
- Marta Aiello
- Gianfranco Daniele
- Sergio Tasca
- Cristina Davite
- Laura Ferrari
Nine months, from 21 October, 2019 to July 31, 2020.
Mandatory, 4 days a week, between Monday and Friday from 9 to 18. For educational needs, some practical exercises and
shows can occasionally take place on time
evening and on festive days. Any absences must
be justified and can not in any case exceed 25% of the
scheduled hours, under penalty of exclusion from the course, unless derogated motivated by part of the Academic Board and of the Academy Direction.
Prerequisites for admission
- Age between 18 and 29 years to 31 January 2020;
- Compulsory compulsory education.
- Provenance from artistic training schools;
- Work experience in the entertainment industry;
- Flexibility and availability in reconciling one's commitments with respect
at the course frequency.
Accademia Teatro alla Scala | Teatro alla Scala | Teatro Strehler – Milan.
The course is open to 14 participants.
To access the course it is necessary to pass a selection test *
which consists of:
- Two written tests, one of motivational and the other
aimed at evaluating the basic knowledge of make-up and hairstyling
- Two practical tests, one of which is makeup on model / the other
hairstyle on poupette;
- An individual interview, aimed at verifying the motivations, the
attitudes and expectations of the candidate.
A registration fee of € 85 is to be paid by credit card, and a fee for the course to be paid in three installments only through SDD. You will find the fee of the course by downloading the brochure.
Scholarships and loans
At the end of the course, after reaching 75% of the hours
of presence and passing of a final exam with evaluation
overall in thirtieths, the student will receive:
- A certificate of attendance issued by the Academy;
- A certificate of competence issued by the Region
- In addition, to the best students, at the unquestionable judgment of the College Teachers and Management, a certificate of merit of the Academy will be issued.
2 September 2019