- Ruggero Bellini
- Maria Chiara Donato
- Lorenzo Lento
- Beatrice Laurora
- Fabio Sartorelli
- Sergio Tasca
- Piergiuseppe Sciotti
- Valeria Miglio
First year: from October 16, 2019 to 17 July 2020
Second year: from September 15, 2020 to July 31, 2021.
For educational needs, the scheduled date for the closing of the course and for the final exam could be postponed to November 2021.
Mandatory, from Monday to Friday, from 9 to 18, for a maximum of
eight hours a day. For educational needs, some practical exercises can occasionally take place in the evening and on holidays. Any absences must be justified and can not in any case, exceed 25% of the scheduled hours, under penalty of exclusion from the course, unless a motivated waiver by the Academic Board and the Academy Direction.
Prerequisites for admission
• Born between January 1, 1999 and September 9, 2001
• Three-year university or fine arts academy degree
• Aptitude in set design and costume design
• Knowledge of set design, costume design, painting, and prop-making
• Knowledge of sculptural technique
• Desire to work in the performing arts.
- Good knowledge of the sculptural techniques;
- Good knowledge of the AutoCad computer program;
- Interest and availability shown towards the world
of the show.
Accademia Teatro alla Scala | Teatro alla Scala | Laboratori “Ansaldo” of Teatro alla Scala | Istituzioni convenzionate.
The course is open to 9 participants.
To access the course it is necessary to pass a selection test *
divided into three phases:
- Preselection, through paper delivery or hand delivery
in the headquarters of the Teatro alla Scala Academy of two tables (one with
scenographic theme, the other with a costume theme on a title to be linked with operatic repertoire, or ballet or prose theater);
- Practical test, which is accessed only after they have been evaluated
admissible tables submitted and consisting of a drawing from a
choice between scenography, costume, sculpture, equipment;
- An individual interview, which is admitted only after passing the practical test, aimed at verifying the professional experience, as well as the motivations, attitudes and expectations towards the course.
Registration Fee of € 85, to be paid with a bank transfer or with credit card, and attendance fee to be paid only with a Bank SDD (SEPA Direct Debit) in installments. You can find the fee of the course by downloding the brochure.
Scolarships and loans
One or more partial coverage scholarships are available total participation fee, for students deemed suitable to the selection who will apply. Requests can be presented only by students whose ISEE is equal to or less than 17,000.00 euros. You can also access a loan at favorable conditions called "loan of honor" for the payment of the tuition ed
provided by a bank. How to apply for a scholarship and an honor loan
will be specified in a special call.
17 July 2019