The Educational Area promotes courses, seminars and workshops intended for teachers and trainers. Courses offered over the last few years have included the one for music workshop trainers and the "Sea and Music camp".
The 2011/2012 academic year includes:
Seminars for kindergarten and primary school teachers
- LABORATORIO DI ESPRESSIONE CORPOREA [WORKSHOPS ON BODY MOVEMENT AND EXPRESSION]: the study of body movement and expression using rythmic and choreutic activities.
- LA MAGIA DEL CORO [THE MAGIC CHORUS]: to foster and develop the vocal talents of children.
Seminars for Secondary School teachers
- ALLA SCUOLA DELL’OPERA [GOING TO OPERA SCHOOL]: methods of familiarizing oneself with the language of opera.
- MUSICA E MOVIMENTO [MUSIC AND MOVEMENT]: movement activities, voice exercises and music listening, to develop one’s expressive abilities and to enhance interaction between teachers and pupils.
- ATTUALITÀ DELL’OPERA LIRICA [LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN THE OPERA WORLD]: particularities of opera and the relationship between these and the world we live in.