Navigation data on the Site
The computer systems and software used to operate the site acquire, during their operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected to benefit any parties identified on the Site, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, be used by them to identify users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources required, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the code indicating the type of response from the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment. These data are used by the Academy, and by those who manage the site on its behalf, for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the Site (via the platform “Google Analytics") and to check its proper functioning.
Optional supply of data
Except as stated above, the user is free to provide personal information during the use of specific services available on the Site, for example by filling in forms online (i.e. enrollment in courses) or if in the case the user requests information or makes other communication with the Academy. Failure to provide essential data for the purposes mentioned above, as identified from time to time, may make it impossible for the Academy to follow up on a user’s request. In the above contexts the Academy will acquire, for example, address information of the sender in order to respond to requests made by the user, or other data contained in the communication, as well as data related to the conditions required for the sender’s possible entry to courses organized by the Academy itself. The management of any payments required in relation to specific services will be made independently by third parties with whom the Academy has entered into agreements. For more detailed information about the processing of additional data collected during the use of the Site, please refer to specific sections.
Methods of processing and communication
The personal information provided will be handled electronically for the time necessary to achieve the purposes outlined above, applying specific security measures to reduce the risk of data loss and possible illegal use and / or improper and unauthorized access. The staff of the Academy who are in charge of marketing and management functions of the Site, as well as the employees who belong to the departments regarding the requests made by the user, and external operators performing maintenance of information systems and management of the Site, who operate as controllers of the Academy, will have access to data and perform processing operations in line with what is said in this statement. The data will not be disclosed by the Academy or its controllers and may be disclosed only to the competent authorities, where necessary to ensure compliance with any requirement of law or the rights of the Academy, also in court.
Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1 - You have the right to know whether or not personal data concerning you exists, even if not yet recorded, and have the right to receive this information in intelligible form.
2 You have the right to know:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the reason for treatment of personal data through electronic means;
- the identity of the owner;
- the identity of the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the identity of the parties or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them in their function as managers, agents or appointed State representatives.
3 You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- a declaration that the operations in letters a) and b) have been carried out by the party directly contacted and by others who have received the data, as well as know what contents regard the process, except where this proves impossible or involves an excessively disproportionate means to respect the user’s privacy.
4 - You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- to the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
 Google Analytics