The course Professional Training in Entrepreneurship and Promotion in Music (AMA) is aimed at individuals seeking to increase their knowledge of how to operate as an entrepreneur in the music field.
This approach answers to the need for Italian musical education to adapt to the type offered by Europe’s most authoritative training institutions, providing participants with the necessary organizational, managerial and legislative skills to work in the music field. Cultural and artistic competencies associated with music projects are also studied in the course. Spread over 7 months, lessons take place both inside and outside of the classroom.
The organization, management and promotion of a musical production, Cecilia Balestra
Entrepreneurship: from the idea to the business plan, Chiara Ciancio
- Research tools for musicians, Andrea Massimo Grassi
- Publicizing and spreading music culture: presenting concerts, Andrea Massimo Grassi, Fabio Sartorelli
- Project management fondamentals, Giuliana Ciancio, Andrea Minetto
'Stage to Audience': communicating with the public, Laura Pasetti
Forming and managing a chamber ensemble, Andrea Massimo Grassi
The principles underlying a cultural or artistic programme, Andrea Massimo Grassi
- Legislation governing musical production, Giovanni Scoz
Raising funds and finances, Alessandro Valenti, Marianna Martinoni, Alessandro Valerio
- The risk of incurring criminal proceedings when organising musical performances, Alessandro Valenti
Establishing and running educational projects for young, Annibale Rebaudengo, Bettina Ruben, Carlo Delfrati, Michela Mannari
- Negotiation, Alessandra Colonna
- Copyright and SIAE [Italian Authors' and Publishers' Society, responsible for collecting royalties], Salvatore Solimeno
Duration: November - June, 400 hours devided in theorical lessons, practice and individual project.
Frequency: compulsory, 1 week each month, Monday - Friday, 7 hours/day.
High school diploma or professional certification in line with course profile.
Preference will be given to candidates who have studied in the field of music.
Max participants: 20.
Call and application form
Download here the call; click on apply online button to subscribe.
You can pay the admission fee with a bank transfer or directly on-line with credit card. The attendance is to be paid only with bank transfer. Click here for all the payment details.
For questions and insights regarding this course please fill out the form on the side of this page. You can also call us at + 39 02 8545.111.